Saturday, October 26, 2013

FINAL BLOG

I guess you would consider this the adjourning phase of our course and therefore I want to begin by thanking each of you for your encouraging words through our discussions and our blogs.  It has contributed greatly to my growth with knowledge and understanding, but has given me a new window in which to view the work that I do.  Having another persons perspective on how to address situations, opportunities, and working together with others can shed light on the things that you are doing right and those that need to be changed.  It is amazing how communicating with others can impact the way you see them and they see you in developing relationships.  I want to encourage my colleagues to continue reaching for your next level in the field of ECE. I hope that I have made some small contributions during this course that may have been beneficial to you in some way. You each have so much to offer our families and children to enable them to succeed.  I want to wish you continued success and I hope to meet up with you again in a future course.

My contact information is:

eliza.west@waldenu.edu

westeliza@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Eliza,

    Thanks for such lovely words of encouragement. We all have shared many personal experiences with one another. I hope to communicate with you in my next course, but if I don't good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz,
    You have made a difference in your group's learning. Thank you for your responses to my discussions and blogs. Communication is very complex and not as simple as we once thought. Although we have learned a lot of skills, we will still need to practice how we communicate with families, children, and other agencies. I wish you the best of luck in your future work.
    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,

    Once again thanks for being so open with all that you have shared with the class. It is people like you whom I wish there were more off in the educational field. I can say that from reading everybody's blogs and discussions that we all have learned a lot from this class. It has been a pleasure of communicating with you once again and as usual I look forward to meeting up with you in our last few classes.
    Please do keep in touch if we should part ways; Sherrell.widgeon@waldenu.edu relly810@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete