Saturday, December 22, 2012

Who will care for our children ~ WE WILL!!!

"Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility"
                                                                                               by Kate Douglas Wiggins



By Henry Ward Beecher
 
I believe this to be so about all children.  When we praise, protect, and provide for children, we are only doing what has been required of us ... for such is the kingdom of heaven".
Thank you to all my classmates this semester.  It has been a joy reading your blogs, comments, discussions and thoughts.  I wish you all success as you continue this educational journey of self discovery and increased development.  I know that each of you will leave a lasting impression on all children and families, whose lives you'll touch. 
I wish each of you a safe, enjoyable, and blessed holiday.  I hope to meet up with you again in a future class.  You have truly been inspiring and informative.  May we never forget our purpose. 
Again, thank you and may you all be blessed.
Liza ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Liz,
    Thank you for sharing your inspiration and joyous moments with me. I can admit that from being in a class full of different background professionals and different teaching styles, I have definetly learned a lot. I will take those valued pieces of information with me and apply those in my classroom. I do look forward to working and being educated with you once again in the future.
    Good Luck,
    Sherrell

    ReplyDelete